Malone College is over 20 years old. Up until recently, their 600 plus pupils used the school assembly hall and external tarmac play area for their PE Lessons. They were bused off site to nearby Leisure Centres and Sports Clubs for most sporting activities.
Today they have a state of the art, high spec Sports Complex comprising:
– A magnificent Sports Hall with a climbing wall, soundproof dividing curtain and various automated riggings.
– A modern multi-purpose gym, complete with the latest high-end equipment
– A Spin Room with 20 “Stages” indoor cycling bikes
– Bright, modern “smart” Classrooms
– Staff facilities and a range of ancillary rooms/offices
– All rooms have giant, touch enabled digital computer screens, actively encouraging interactive learning
– External 3G Pitches
The new facilities have completely re-energised the whole school.
Lawrence, Craig and the team at KnoxClayton were outstanding during the planning and building phases of our new sports facilities. We were allowed considerable input throughout the project. KnoxClayton did everything possible to accommodate this input and continue to be a very important partner during the initial period of use.